Are you planning on buying a burka? Feeling deterred as a lot of people are saying that there is nothing much to experiment with when it comes to burkas? Well, worry not, if you know how to style it, burka or niqab or hijab, you can pull it off with a flourish.
Well, to help you out, here are some tips that will guide to oomph your fashion quotient when you wear a burka and more importantly, provide you with the right guidelines when it comes to burka online shopping india. Let’s take a look at them:
- Think about it, when it comes to a burka, there is nothing much that you can do about your face since most of it will remain hidden. Thus there is not much point in spending a lot of time on makeup. Hence when you start with the process of stylizing your burka wear, begin by elimination. In this way, you will be able to focus on the factors on which you can emphasize.
- The first thing that you need to focus on is your abaya. Since this is the piece of garment that will determine your entire flow of the attire. So select a colour that is of your choice. In fact go for colours that are a little dark in shade if you are planning to head out somewhere after the sun goes down. If heading out in the morning or afternoon, then you can go with lighter shades like peach or light blue, which gel well with the morning sun. Then you need to think about accessorizing your abaya. A broche pin is a very popular option. If you want to add a little bit of jazz to your dress then you can also go for a star studded belt.
- The next thing that you need to take care of is your shoes. These are of crucial importance. Since abayas are long and have a flow, they look best with pencil heels or high heel shoes. If you feel that you do not have the right shoe to go with your burka, then when you search a burka online store india, look for the right shoes as well so that you can team them up and make the perfect match. This is very important in order to create a complete look.
- Another thing that you must be very careful about is manicure. Your nails should be properly polished and coloured. You can try out different types of rings if you want to draw attention to your fingers. Rings of different colours or of precious and semi-precious stones are a good option when opting for a solid coloured abaya.
- And last but not the least, you need to make sure that you have the right handbag. This is an accessory that is often overlooked and its importance undermined, but this can actually make or break your outfit. So in order to get just the look that you want, carry the right hand bag that will complement your attire.
So, these are some extremely crucial pointers, which if you follow, you will be rocking your burka in no time!