Thinking about planning a trip to someplace with your friends? Wondering what would be a good option for you to try out with your core group? Well if you are interested in visiting a historically significant place then you should plan a trip to the capital of Madhya Pradesh- Bhopal.
There are plenty of 3 star hotels in bhopal city where you can stay with your friends. Ideally you can book one large room for your accommodation, depending upon the number of people who will be travelling. If you are seriously thinking about planning a trip to Bhopal, then here is a little guideline for you to help you out:
- The first thing that you need to do is identify the best time to visit Bhopal. Bhopal is a strict no-no in the summer months since the day time temperature remains really high which makes it unsuitable for touring and sightseeing. If you want to visit Bhopal with your friends and have some fun while exploring the city and its nearby attractions, then the ideal time for a visit would be during the winter months. The weather remains very comfortable during this period of time and hence you can plan a trip to Bhopal any time between October to March.
- There are two places that you must visit when in the city- Sanchi and Bhimbetka. While Sanchi is a small town just about an hour away which has the Sanchi Stupa a UNESCO listed World Heritage Site, you can witness the paintings of prehistoric man in the caves of Bhimbetka. These two are the star attractions for which people visit Bhopal and hence keep at least two days in hand to cover both the places. It will take you about half a day each for both the places.
- The next most important thing to remember when it comes to planning your trip is to make sure that you book your hotel room in advance. Search for the top 10 hotels in Bhopal and select the one that you like the most and book a room that meets your requirement. It is difficult to find rooms if you will be travelling in a large group and that too during the winter months. This is the peak season and hence it is best not to take any risk and book the room immediately.
- A very crucial thing that you and your friends need to plan out is the budget. Make a common fund where all of you can equally contribute with the cash and spend during your trip from there. This will help in keeping a check on the expenses during the trip and also avoid any money related discrepancies that might crop up.
- It is very essential that you pack right for your trip. Make sure that you have your walking shoes with you if you are planning on backpacking around the city. Pack a few woollens since the winter evenings can get a little chilly.
Planning a trip with friends actually takes more planning than you might realise. So keep these pointers in mind and start planning for your trip, today!