The beautiful country Canada has a lot to offer when it comes to education, work, travel and permanent stay. The exquisite country has the cities that have some top rated universities that offer the best study courses in the various fields like Science and technology, Information technology, Clinical research and even fashion. If looking for a bright career nothing can be better than going for a course from any of the universities in Canada. And if you are free soul and love to travel across the world so ensure you visit this beautiful country at least once in a lifetime as this place has a lot to offer from its beautiful landscapes to its beautiful modern buildings. If planning to visit Canada anytime soon then here are the details that can be followed to get a visitor’s visa.
It is not difficult to get a visitor visa to Canada unless you have all the correct and authentic documents and have filed a proper request for the visa application, it is quite a smooth process and once you get a green signal from the government of Canada here you go for an unforgettable trip.
For the Indian residents, here is the list of documents needed to apply for Canada visitor visa from India
- Original and authentic passport.
- The applicant has to submit a signed Canada Visa application form
- Recent passport size photographs, with 60% to 80% face coverage with white background and without border, make sure to mention the name and date of birth at the back of the photograph; also the photos should not be more than 3 months old with a standard size of 35mm X 45mm. Also, it is important to know that the photographs should not be used in any other visa application.
- Bank Statements with the list of transactions of last 6 months, along with a copy of credit card copy, Foreign Exchange endorsements, traveller’s cheque, and property papers, Occupational Viability.
- A cover letter on the Company’s letter head mentioning the traveller’s name, designation, passport name, purpose and duration of visit and the letter should be signed by the authorised signatory.
- Proof of employment like salary slip or appointment letter or even an NOC from Employer.
Most of the Indian population has this dream of visiting Canada and we can make your dream turn into reality u helping you get visitors to Canada visa. If you get in touch with the right person or consultant to help you get through the whole process of visa application filling, half of the job is done. Also, now you can get in touch with such consultants online, who can guide you while you are sitting at your home. Along with that you can go through a lot of documents available online specifying the do’s and don’ts when applying for Canada visitor visa from India, this will also help you decide what to take along, what not to take, currency conversion, places to visit when in Canada and a lot of other mandatory information which can be very helpful when you will be in the foreign land.